Amy L. Fracassini
Practice Focus and Experience
Amy Fracassini practices in the Business Law and the Real Estate and Environmental areas. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporate clients in connection with sales and acquisitions of businesses, debt and equity financings, private placements, real estate matters, including commercial leasing and purchase and sale agreements, and general business matters.
- Represented a manufacturer and distributor of forensic, law enforcement, and workplace substance abuse products in a
$5 million sale of assets.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in a $12.5 million acquisition of assets of dry cleaning waste and wastewater treatment facilities located in Ohio and Illinois.
- Represented a client in a $46 million acquisition and financing of undeveloped real property in Phoenix, Arizona pursuant to an equity joint venture.
- Represented a client in a $27 million acquisition of property in Gilbert, Arizona and an $83 million acquisition and construction financing loan and a $19 million mezzanine financing.
- Represented a client in the acquisition and construction financing of a shopping plaza in Marlborough, Massachusetts and the subsequent preparation of commercial leases with nationally-based companies.
- Distinctions: Peer Review AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest bestowed rating; Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2008-2013 (Top Women Attorneys in Massachusetts 2013).
Admitted: Massachusetts; New Hampshire; United
States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
- Fellow: Massachusetts Bar Foundation.
- Member: New Hampshire Bar Association; Boston Bar
Association; Massachusetts Bar Association; Family Firm Institute.
- Junior Achievement of Northern New England: Board Member and Secretary (2013-present).
Publications and Speaking Engagements
Passport to Trusts & Estates: U.S. Issues for Canadian Estates (video)
International Lawyers Network webinar, January 2014, Amy L. Fracassini, Brian L. Gaudet, and Donna M. White (presenters)
Davis Malm & D'Agostine, P.C. - Offering the Depth and Breadth of Knowledge to Handle All Your Association's Legal Needs,
Condo Media, May 2013, J. Gavin Cockfield, Paul L. Feldman, Amy L. Fracassini, Robert J. Galvin, Samuel B. Moskowitz and Howard P. Speicher (quoted)
New Rules Applicable to Notaries Public,
Amy L. Fracassini (author)