Amy L. Fracassini
Practice Focus and Experience
Amy Fracassini practices in the Business Law and the Real Estate and Environmental areas. Her practice focuses on the representation of corporate clients in connection with sales and acquisitions of businesses, debt and equity financings, private placements, real estate matters, including commercial leasing and purchase and sale agreements, and general business matters.
- Represented a manufacturer and distributor of forensic, law enforcement, and workplace substance abuse products in a
$5 million sale of assets.
- Represented a NYSE-listed company in a $12.5 million acquisition of assets of dry cleaning waste and wastewater treatment facilities located in Ohio and Illinois.
- Represented a client in a $46 million acquisition and financing of undeveloped real property in Phoenix, Arizona pursuant to an equity joint venture.
- Represented a client in a $27 million acquisition of property in Gilbert, Arizona and an $83 million acquisition and construction financing loan and a $19 million mezzanine financing.
- Represented a client in the acquisition and construction financing of a shopping plaza in Marlborough, Massachusetts and the subsequent preparation of commercial leases with nationally-based companies.
- Distinctions: Peer Review AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest bestowed rating; Massachusetts Super Lawyer, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
Admitted: Massachusetts; New Hampshire; United
States District Court for the District of New Hampshire.
Member: New Hampshire Bar Association; Boston Bar
Association; Massachusetts Bar Association; Family Firm Institute.
- Actively involved in Best Buddies, a nonprofit organization that
raises money and awareness for programs to support mentally handicapped
people in educational and work environments.
Publications and Speaking Engagements